1. ARCAPOL SP. z o.o. is implementing the project No. RPDS.01.02.02-02-0029/19-00, entitled “Conducting R&D works as an opportunity to increase the Company’s innovativeness” co-financed by the European Union from the European Regional Development Fund under the Lower Silesian Regional Operational Program for 2014-2020.
The project is under implementation from April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2023.
2. The main objective of the applied for “GO TO BRAND” project is to promote the Arcapol brand on foreign markets by participating in events planned as part of the machinery and equipment promotion program. The objective of the project is consistent with the objective of sub-measure 3.3.3 SG OP. The planned activities will directly contribute to the development of the Applicant’s export activity and strengthen its competitive advantage on the international market.
The implementation of the project will allow the achievement of the planned result indicators:
– revenues from the sale of products for export
– revenues from sales for export of products being the subject of the project
– the number of foreign trade contracts signed by enterprises supported in the field of internationalization.
The increase in revenues from export activities will contribute to the development of the Applicant’s company – it will be possible to implement new solutions that meet the identified expectations. This will enable the acquisition of new contractors, especially foreign ones.
Total expenses: PLN 197,700.00
Eligible expenses: PLN 197,700.00
Subsidy: PLN 118,620.00